Whether the client is a first-time home buyer or an experienced property investor, Clark Atcheson & Reisert has represented buyers and sellers in thousands of transactions. We recognize that buying a home is one of life’s most important financial endeavors and our attorneys and staff are always available to address concerns or answer questions. We have the knowledge and expertise necessary to ensure that the purchase or sale goes smoothly. Our experience includes purchase, sale and refinance, construction loans, foreclosures, lease drafting and negotiation, condominium and cooperative associations, tenancies, title examinations and property management. Our real estate lawyers also represent clients in any litigation relating to real estate, including enforcement of contractual rights, foreclosures, evictions, property tax appeals, quieting title or settling estates.
Some of the residential real estate legal services we provide include:
- Skillfully negotiate the contract to conclude attorney review;
- Explaining various terms and implications of your purchase agreement;
- Reviewing inspection reports and assisting in the negotiation of inspection items;
- Ordering and examining the property title search and survey;
- Reviewing mortgage documents and commitment;
- Coordinating the closing with all involved parties;
- Carefully reviewing every document and contract before it is signed;
- Addressing property leases and landlord and tenant issues;
- Condominium and Cooperative associations;
- Buying and selling single and multifamily properties;
- Underground oil tank removal and environmental remediation.