Our attorneys assist clients in creating a new business venture. The decision to form a Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC) or Professional Corporation (PC) can be confusing and difficult. Contact our firm to discuss the appropriate form for your new business. Our business corporation lawyers can assist in forming the company, obtaining tax exempt status, registering the company, applying for the appropriate state and federal tax status and even dissolution of the company that ceases to operate.
We specialize in forming New York, New Jersey, Liberian and Marshall Islands entities and have experience representing clients with:
- Entity selection, formation and registration for S corporations, C corporations, limited liability companies, general or limited partnerships, professional corporations or family business entities;
- Subsidiary or affiliate formation;
- Negotiation, documentation review and preparation of joint venture or business contracts;
- Drafting corporate articles and bylaws, shareholder agreements and buy/sell agreements;
- Operating agreements for LLCs;
- Partnership agreements;
- Succession planning, divestiture, sale or dissolution;
- Employment agreements, non-compete and confidentiality agreements;
- Compliance with federal and state laws regarding business operations in the United States;
- Drafting commercial loan agreements.